1) Budgets are for sharing
- We have created a central budget library and given all Agrista users the ability to download, create and share their favourite budgets. We believe there is a lot of beneficial budget information in the farming community and we love to help people share their knowledge.
2) Browse the budget library
- Take a look at the budgets already loaded into Agrista and copy a few into your personal collection.
- Add a budget as-is by clicking the Favourite button, or click the Clone button to make a few edits before saving it to your list.
3) Download a blueprint to get started
- We have a range of templates that you can download to start capturing your first budget. More detailed instructions on how to capture a budget will follow shortly.
4) Publish a budget to share
- Once you have captured your production costs, share that information with the rest of the Agrista community by hitting the Publish button. You can see how many times other users have downloaded or copied your budget by tracking the number of favourites and clones.
- Working as part of a team? You can share budgets with your colleagues by publishing budgets internally before deciding which budgets to share with the Agrista community.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/6/17, 12:45 PM|
|Seen: 126 times|
|Last updated: 7/7/17, 10:04 AM|