Data can be entered into the FRP via the Toolbox.
Click the Toolbox button at the top right corner of the display.
A menu will appear on the right side of the page.
Each toolbox action listed can be used to enter data into the FRP.
Work your way through the toolbox in the following order:
Edit Overview & Account Details
- this is where you would capture the start date as well as the customer’s account details
Allocate Farm Land Use
- use this tool to identify how the land will be split and to capture the value of the customer’s farmland
- this tool combines the land components with the budgets you have prepared.
Edit Production Costs
- this tool opens a production cost summary which can be edited to reflect actual expenses
Add Production Credit
- this is used to capture all sources of production credit available to the customer
- capture the value of the customer’s assets
- capture and edit the customer’s liabilities
- add or edit any additional sources of income the customer may have
- include and edit any of the customer’s additional expenses
- add audited financials accrued during the past 10 years to the Balance sheet and Income statement tables of the FRP
Save Cashflow CSV - Monthly cash flow data is generated from all of the information captured in the Financial Resource Plan
Import Portfolio Data - update the FRP document with data from the customer’s portfolio
Export Portfolio Data - update the portfolio with data in the document
Share Document - select this option to share the document once completed
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/5/17, 6:24 AM|
|Seen: 137 times|
|Last updated: 7/7/17, 10:04 AM|